南瓜風味提拉米蘇 Pumpkin Tiramisu
1 box of crispy ladyfinger cookies (around 24 pieces of ladyfinger cookies*)
2 cup of ricotta cheese (I used part-skim)
1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup half and half (I used fat free)
6 tbsp of coffee liqueur
1 cup of shredded 72% chocolate
2 cup of strong coffee (cooled)
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
1 can of pumpkin puree
* As I love ladyfinger cookies, I think 24 pieces is not sufficient. Next time, I think I will add at least 12 more.
1. In a large bowl, mix together ricotta cheese,mascarpone cheese, coffee wine, powdered sugar and pumpkin puree. Slowly incorporate half and half. Stir well.
2. Pour the coffee into a shallow dish. Dip ladyfinger into the coffee and arrange them on the bottom of your glass container.
3. Top with some of the cheese mixture prepared. Then put a generous layer of shredded chocolate on top.
4. Repeat with another layer of dipped ladyfingers, cheese and chocolate.
5. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Top the surface with chocolate or cocoa powder if you wish.
6. Freeze it for at least 2 hours before serving.