Pillsburg Crescent Pastry Dough- 1 can
Turkey Sausages - 2 links diced
Italian five cheese- around 1/2 cups
Fresh Thyme- 2tbsp
Green onions- 2 stalks diced
Fresh Garlic - 2 cloves minced
1. Preheat oven 350c. Roll out the dough on a pan.
2. Put grated cheese, diced sausages and green onions in a medium sized bowl.
3. Mixed in fresh thyme, garlic and pepper.
4. Put the mixed ingredients onto the dough.
5. Roll it as below.
6. Put it in the preheated oven for 15 mins.
7. Glaze 1-2 tbsp of honey on the top of the dough after baking for 15 mins. It gives the roll a shiny look.
8. Put it back to the oven for another 5 mins.
9. Serve it hot as an appetizer or lunch with a side salad.